Prohibition Food & Drink Tour
- Adult - With Alcohol Ages 21+
- Adult - Alcohol Free Ages 18+
Eat and sip your way through the home of the original cocktail!
Enjoy four unique libations paired with food as we journey through Prohibition times.
- Four generous alcohol tastings (beer, wine, cocktails), each paired nicely with food. The perfect happy hour!
- Explore the Village of Lewiston — learn about the Prohibition Era and history that compares with any city!
- Sample Classic and Modern cocktails at 2 locations
- Visit Lewiston’s first brewery and sample local beer at The Brickyard Brewing Company.
- Tour booklet with exclusive guest coupons included.
- Understand the history of Prohibition and how it shaped Lewiston and beyond, all while learning new culinary perspectives.
What to Expect
Let our knowledgeable guides lead you back in time as we explore an era of teetotalers, flappers, and of course, bootleggers. Not only do we learn the role Prohibition played in the Niagara Region but we also get to partake in the very thing outlawed in the 18th amendment. We stroll along the quintessential small town of Lewiston, stopping in hidden gems as we’re served from top-rated restaurants in the area.
“Lewiston is one of the most beautiful
undiscovered small towns in America.”
— The Discerning Traveler, 2008
The following tasting locations are featured on the Lewiston Prohibition tour and are subject to change:
Cask & Cow
Cask & Cow specializes in gourmet hamburgers with homemade sides, unique appetizers, craft cocktails, and good beers on tap.
One of Lewiston’s newest eateries! This newcomer to our Prohibition Tour is located at the site of one of Lewiston’s most famous and historic locations. Featuring “Detroit Style” Pizza and a unique cocktail menu, this tavern has become a hit amongst Lewistonians and visitors alike.
Brickyard Brewing Company
Lewiston’s first microbrewery! The food is original, tasty, and fresh. With the best brewed-in-house beers you can try, Brickyard Brewing Company has it all.
Lewiston Stone House
This historic location and open-air venue is THE summer time location for great drinks and live music in Lewiston!
Where to Meet
Meets near Center Street & Niagara Street (Exact meeting location provided with ticket purchase)