The Roaming Table COVID-19 Safety and Sanitation Procedures
We’re Taking Enhanced Safety Measures For Our Guests
We take great pride in setting the standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and State of New York, as well as instituting our own additional precautions.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
- Guidelines have been significantly relaxed with the improved COVID-19 infection rate in New York State.
- Please try to practice social distancing whenever possible. When we are walking the tour outside, please maintain a safe distance from others who are not in your group.
- The CDC has recently announced that face masks are no longer required for inside or outside activities if you are fully vaccinated. If choosing not to wear a mask, please be respectful of others in our group today and social distance when possible. If you currently are not fully vaccinated, it is still required that you wear a face mask when we are indoors and not seated at our table. The restaurants we will be visiting all have the same policies as we do.
- Hand sanitizer is always available and proper handwashing is encouraged throughout the tour. Restrooms are available at all of our tasting locations.
For Our Guides
- The Roaming Table team will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and report if they are feeling ill.
- All non vaccinated team members must wear a facial covering when indoors.
On Our Tours
- Social distancing (6ft or more) will be encouraged when possible
- Our guides will provide guests with sanitizer when requested and ample opportunities for hand washing will also be available throughout the tour.