The Roaming Table COVID-19 Safety and Sanitation Procedures
We’re Taking Enhanced Safety Measures For Our Guests
We take great pride in setting the standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and State of New York, as well as instituting our own additional precautions.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough or shortness of breath, may not participate.
- Guests will be recommended to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana,, medical mask) to cover their nose and mouth during the tour. Masks are OPTIONAL for individuals who are vaccinated.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations including at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
- Food will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- The Roaming Table team will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and report if they are feeling ill.
- All team members must wear a facial covering when indoors.
- Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
- Reduction in the capacity of tours to 10 guests maximum to accommodate for regulation & social distancing.
- Social distancing (6ft or more) will be encouraged when possible
- Our guides will provide guests with sanitizer when requested and ample opportunities for hand washing will also be available throughout the tour.
- Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as tabletops, bars, restroom doorknobs, faucets, and toilets.
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact.